National Conference on “Educating Child, Empowering Nation”
Do you love writing research articles?
Do you wish to see a positive transformation in school education?
If yes, SarkariSchool.in invites research articles on different themes of National Education Policy. Do register now and get a chance to share your thoughts during National Conference as a speaker.
The top 3 research articles will receive prizes up to Rs. 1000.
You can also register as a Participants to be a part of the Virtual National Conference on “Educating Child, Empowering Nation” on 10th October 2021.
About Sarkari School
Sarkari School is devoted to create a bright future for the students in India, especially the marginalized majority, by unitedly working with eager individuals of the country in the education field working towards the same goal. We give recognition to real-life heroes who despite the hardships and limited resources continue to do their jobs with absolute grit and courage.
Presently, Sarkari School proudly enlightens the nation about the government schools who goes above and beyond to come up with unique and innovative formats to make their students future ready. The platform works to promote a government-friendly school narrative , putting spotlight on the positive aspects and considerig policy matters.
About the conference
New National Education Policy 2020 came as a much-needed replacement to the thirty-four year old National Policy on Education (NPE). With the primary objective of rebuilding the Indian Education infrastructure, NEP, was approved by the Union Cabinet of India on July 28th,2020. The NEP 2020 focused to evolve the entire teaching-learning process of the country by providing “quality” education to every citizen.
In July 2021, the new policy completed one year and PM Modi congratulated everyone on the success and the effective implementation of it. Through this conference, we wish to put forwards the main aspects and scope of NEP 2020 from the grassroot level in the presence of academicians, practitioners and even the interested youth of this country.
Call for Research Papers
Make the most of this event by giving a voice to your opinions and ideas on National Education Policy 2020. We cordially invite submissions relevant to the below listed themes. We look forward to your active participation and innovative ideas that will surely make you stand out. The first 3 papers will receive cash prize upto Rs1000 and e-certifcates. The best articles will be published on the website of Sarkari School along with internship opportunities at SarkariSchool.in. Additionally all participants will get participation certificates.
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Creating Dedicated Cadre for Pre-school Educators
- Strengthening Anganwadis/ Primary School
- Ensuring Safe School Campus
- Access to Education
- Providing education in rural areas
- Pupil-Teacher ratio in rural areas
- Issue of school dropouts
- Providing better infrastructure for learning
- Making Skillful India
- Technology in Education: accessibility, opportunities and issues
- Girl’s Education
- Engaging Society in Making Schools
- Problem of Adolescent and Role of teachers
- Focus on co-curricular Activities
- Educating transgende4 societies: why important and issues
- The submissions will be judged on originality and creativity, knowledge and clarity of subject matter.
- Eligibility- Academicians and students between 15 to 35 years of age.
- Co-authors are allowed
- Word limit: Abstract- 300-400 words, Research Article – 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive of foot notes)
- Font: Times New Roman. Font size : 12, Line Spacing : 1.5
- Relevant images to the theme will be preffered.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged. All submissions must follow American Psychological Association : 7th edition (APA) for citation and referring.
- The selection process will include the approval of the abstract. Interested candidates shall submit their abstract of 300-400 words within 25th September, 11.59 pm. The selection of the article will depend on the approval of the abstract. The final selection of the articles is confined to the absolute discretion of the editorial board.
- The last date to submit the research papers is 5th October, 2021, 11.59pm.
- Submissions should be mailed to [email protected] in docx format with tgr subject as ” Article Submission NEP 2020″
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the abstract within 5 days.
- Best 3 Articles will be rewarded with cash prize (Rs 1000 for winner and Rs 750 and Rs 500 for first and second runners-up respectively)
- The selected manuscripts will be published on our website as e-book.
- An e-certificate will be provided to all selected manuscripts.
- The best 20 writers would get a chance to present their articles front of the panelist on the Conference Day.
- The candidates of thr best 10 papers would be provided with an internship opportunity at SarkariSchool.in.